Thursday, August 4, 2011

Must-read Blogs {Part Two}

As mentioned in this post I talked about the blogs that I read daily and the ladies behind said blogs. This is the rest of the list of the ladies whose blogs I covent and I hope to someday be as famous in the blogging world as they are.

{Sydney from The Daybook}



I love Sydney's conservative but funky style. She knows how to work those outfits. I also love her relationship with her husband, she writes her blog just like a conversation (something I strive to be able to do). She's funny and witty and always knows just what to write about to make you want to come back tomorrow.


{Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere}



Cupcakes and Cashmere was the first fashion blog I started reading. I covet her clothes and her confidence (and maybe her life in L.A.) she's a wonderful model and has such a knack for style (fashion and interior design).



{Jillian from Jillian Harris}



I know this isn't a 'blog' per say but Jillian does do blog-esque posts and I love her fashion and life advice! I only watched her season of 'The Bachelorette' and her amazing fashion is why I watched. She's quirky and loves her job and that's why I'm all for Jillian!

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog, and beautiful pictures :)

    We definitely have the same taste in favorite blogs, these are my favorites too

    Follow each other?

    ~Tammy
    www.bayparkdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete